What we know about the measurement:
Nexus MT DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a set of 36 horizontal and 36 vertical measurements .
- Sensitivity: 82.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.5Hz (resp. 52.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
and would be 7.71 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.252, LW 0.241, SP 0.436, PIR 0.338; SM: SP0.814, PIR0.719; LFQ 0.435, LFX 52Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.46
with an EQ and would be 8.66 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.228, LW 0.172, SP 0.289, PIR 0.189; SM: SP0.932, PIR0.911; LFQ 0.423, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3 and would be 7.71 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.