What we know about the measurement:
Nexus MT DIY is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 82.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.5Hz (resp. 52.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3
and would be 7.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.25, LW 0.24, SP 0.44, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.73; LFQ 0.51, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.5
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.22, SP 0.28, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.98; LFQ 0.49, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.3 and would be 7.7 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.