What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community IC6-1082 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 1230USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is BiAmp.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 83.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 75.0Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.67
and would be 4.42 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.91, LW 0.833, SP 0.846, PIR 0.785; SM: SP0.794, PIR0.582; LFQ 1.073, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.58
with an EQ and would be 6.24 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.71, LW 0.578, SP 0.631, PIR 0.542; SM: SP0.916, PIR0.843; LFQ 1.073, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.67 and would be 4.42 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.