What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DXR10mkII is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.0Hz (resp. 67.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.97
and would be 5.84 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.751, LW 0.589, SP 0.694, PIR 0.62; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.811; LFQ 1.552, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.3
with an EQ and would be 7.22 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.552, LW 0.397, SP 0.486, PIR 0.394; SM: SP0.945, PIR0.905; LFQ 1.734, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.97 and would be 5.84 with a perfect subwoofer.