What we know about the measurement:
Novacoustic Pariz P412 is a passive toursound speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Novacoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 102.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 61.5Hz (resp. 58.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 27.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.47
and would be 2.23 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.532, LW 1.068, SP 1.115, PIR 0.958; SM: SP0.585, PIR0.53; LFQ 3.699, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.86
with an EQ and would be 3.56 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.348, LW 0.863, SP 0.952, PIR 0.797; SM: SP0.748, PIR0.701; LFQ 3.699, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.47 and would be 2.23 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- Sensitivity 112 dB
- Impedance 2 Ohm
- max: 149 dB
- Width 560mm
- Height 800mm
- Depth 570 mm)
- Weight 60.0 kg