What we know about the measurement:
Kii Audio Three is an active bookshelves speaker that cost around 13000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 29.3Hz (resp. 22.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.59
and would be 8.24 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.266, LW 0.217, SP 0.281, PIR 0.251; SM: SP0.902, PIR0.851; LFQ 2.411, LFX 20Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 8.1
with an EQ and would be 8.75 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.248, LW 0.189, SP 0.224, PIR 0.184; SM: SP0.975, PIR0.966; LFQ 2.411, LFX 20Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.59 and would be 8.24 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. .