What we know about the measurement:
Hsu Research HB-1 MK2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 218USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 74.7Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.86
and would be 6.33 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.566, LW 0.484, SP 0.404, PIR 0.406; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.551; LFQ 0.29, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.53
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.488, LW 0.413, SP 0.365, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.978, PIR0.917; LFQ 0.38, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.86 and would be 6.33 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.