What we know about the measurement:
Fulcrum Acoustic RX599 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Fulcrum Acoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 81.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 125.0Hz (resp. 112.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 0.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.41
and would be 6.18 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.498, LW 0.461, SP 0.584, PIR 0.521; SM: SP0.784, PIR0.563; LFQ 0.673, LFX 109Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.41
with an EQ and would be 7.08 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.487, LW 0.382, SP 0.462, PIR 0.396; SM: SP0.885, PIR0.773; LFQ 0.673, LFX 102Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.41 and would be 6.18 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 85 dB
- Impedance 16 Ohm
- continuous: 107 dB
- peak: 113 dB
- Width 142mm
- Height 220mm
- Depth 152 mm)
- Weight 3.9 kg