What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community V2-28 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-BiAmp .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 74.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.0Hz (resp. 75.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 9.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.5
and would be 1.7 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.18, LW 1.2, SP 1.24, PIR 1.22; SM: SP0.45, PIR0.25; LFQ 1.79, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.5
with an EQ and would be 4.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.95, LW 0.9, SP 0.96, PIR 0.92; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.69; LFQ 1.65, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -1.5 and would be 1.7 with a perfect subwoofer.