What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DXR12mkII is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.2dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.35
and would be 6.06 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.677, LW 0.604, SP 0.626, PIR 0.584; SM: SP0.85, PIR0.781; LFQ 1.819, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.32
with an EQ and would be 7.07 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.563, LW 0.482, SP 0.478, PIR 0.432; SM: SP0.945, PIR0.897; LFQ 1.819, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.35 and would be 6.06 with a perfect subwoofer.