What we know about the measurement:
Vandersteen 2c is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.3Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.81, LW 0.64, SP 0.43, PIR 0.43; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.81; LFQ 1.65, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.4
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.44, SP 0.37, PIR 0.32; SM: SP0.91, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.65, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.4 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .