What we know about the measurement:
Vandersteen 2c is a passive floorstanders speaker that cost around 1200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 48.3Hz (resp. 43.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.27
and would be 6.14 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.808, LW 0.641, SP 0.433, PIR 0.446; SM: SP0.914, PIR0.782; LFQ 1.504, LFX 39Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.7
with an EQ and would be 7.44 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.379, SP 0.349, PIR 0.286; SM: SP0.915, PIR0.865; LFQ 1.504, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.27 and would be 6.14 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review .