What we know about the measurement:
Turbosound NuQ82 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Turbosound.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 84.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 73.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.94
and would be 6.37 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.443, LW 0.51, SP 0.625, PIR 0.563; SM: SP0.741, PIR0.637; LFQ 1.014, LFX 53Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.94
with an EQ and would be 8.31 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.222, LW 0.224, SP 0.359, PIR 0.278; SM: SP0.904, PIR0.869; LFQ 1.014, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.94 and would be 6.37 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 93 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 123 dB
- Width 274mm
- Height 464mm
- Depth 220 mm)
- Weight 10.2 kg