What we know about the measurement:
Tannoy Reveal 501a is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Misc.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 82.3dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 40.8Hz (resp. 36.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.18
and would be 4.91 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.566, LW 0.487, SP 0.498, PIR 0.471; SM: SP0.112, PIR0.022; LFQ 0.0, LFX 36Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.32
with an EQ and would be 7.15 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.369, LW 0.266, SP 0.304, PIR 0.237; SM: SP0.15, PIR0.476; LFQ 0.0, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.18 and would be 4.91 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.