What we know about the measurement:
SVS Ultra Bookshelf is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 87.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 55.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.47
and would be 7.94 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.422, LW 0.259, SP 0.252, PIR 0.205; SM: SP0.929, PIR0.83; LFQ 0.53, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.2
with an EQ and would be 8.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.375, LW 0.204, SP 0.266, PIR 0.186; SM: SP0.936, PIR0.952; LFQ 0.52, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.47 and would be 7.94 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.