What we know about the measurement:
Revel Ultima2 Studio2 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Revel.
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 84.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.9Hz (resp. 33.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.94
and would be 7.59 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.343, LW 0.265, SP 0.294, PIR 0.232; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.628; LFQ 2.243, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.53
with an EQ and would be 8.57 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.312, LW 0.23, SP 0.234, PIR 0.16; SM: SP0.923, PIR0.926; LFQ 1.962, LFX 25Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.94 and would be 7.59 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.