What we know about the measurement:
Revel Ultima2 Studio2 is a passive floorstanders speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Revel .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 84.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 54.9Hz (resp. 33.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.4dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0
and would be 7.6 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.34, LW 0.27, SP 0.29, PIR 0.25; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.67; LFQ 2.19, LFX 34Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.2
with an EQ and would be 8.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.29, LW 0.23, SP 0.27, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.84; LFQ 2.19, LFX 25Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.0 and would be 7.6 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.