What we know about the measurement:
RCF NX 910-A is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 533USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is RCF.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 65.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.04
and would be 5.91 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.478, LW 0.433, SP 0.649, PIR 0.557; SM: SP0.702, PIR0.467; LFQ 1.776, LFX 67Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.42
with an EQ and would be 7.34 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.426, LW 0.364, SP 0.522, PIR 0.417; SM: SP0.917, PIR0.851; LFQ 1.907, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.04 and would be 5.91 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 100° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 130 dB
- Width 295mm
- Height 510mm
- Depth 333 mm)
- Weight 16.4 kg