What we know about the measurement:
PSB Alpha P5 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 349USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 58.6Hz (resp. 51.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.6, LW 0.5, SP 0.48, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.63; LFQ 0.55, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.8
with an EQ and would be 8.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.42, LW 0.35, SP 0.34, PIR 0.29; SM: SP0.96, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.56, LFX 45Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.