What we know about the measurement:
OSD Audio AP650 is a passive outdoor speaker that cost around 200USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.2Hz (resp. 74.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 8.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.1
and would be 4.28 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.895, LW 0.688, SP 0.442, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.492, PIR0.076; LFQ 0.49, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.42
with an EQ and would be 6.79 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.759, LW 0.542, SP 0.446, PIR 0.356; SM: SP0.923, PIR0.889; LFQ 0.429, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.1 and would be 4.28 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.