What we know about the measurement:
Novacoustic Pariz P28 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Novacoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 100.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.5Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -2.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 40.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.82
and would be 3.85 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.215, LW 0.778, SP 0.926, PIR 0.809; SM: SP0.783, PIR0.696; LFQ 2.55, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2
with an EQ and would be 5.17 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.97, LW 0.615, SP 0.782, PIR 0.644; SM: SP0.878, PIR0.793; LFQ 2.55, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.82 and would be 3.85 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 136 dB
- Width 270mm
- Height 590mm
- Depth 330 mm)
- Weight 18.0 kg