What we know about the measurement:
Novacoustic Pariz P28 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Novacoustic .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 90.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.5Hz (resp. 71.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -2.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 40.6dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.9
and would be 3.8 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.22, LW 0.78, SP 0.93, PIR 0.83; SM: SP0.78, PIR0.71; LFQ 2.25, LFX 70Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.2
with an EQ and would be 5.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.03, LW 0.63, SP 0.77, PIR 0.66; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.85; LFQ 2.25, LFX 68Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.9 and would be 3.8 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 100 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 136 dB
- Width 270mm
- Height 590mm
- Depth 330 mm)
- Weight 18.0 kg