What we know about the measurement:
Novacoustic KIRA 8 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Novacoustic.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 82.8dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 118.0Hz (resp. 97.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.81
and would be 2.55 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.209, LW 1.123, SP 1.113, PIR 1.081; SM: SP0.725, PIR0.479; LFQ 0.789, LFX 87Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.71
with an EQ and would be 4.74 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.944, LW 0.839, SP 0.91, PIR 0.814; SM: SP0.873, PIR0.796; LFQ 0.789, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.81 and would be 2.55 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 90° horizontal and 90° vertical.
- Sensitivity 96 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- max: 123 dB
- Width 250mm
- Height 250mm
- Depth 250 mm)
- Weight 9.0 kg