What we know about the measurement:
Neumi Silk 4 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.8Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.73
and would be 7.39 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.483, LW 0.422, SP 0.426, PIR 0.382; SM: SP0.935, PIR0.888; LFQ 0.308, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.84
with an EQ and would be 8.38 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.342, LW 0.275, SP 0.289, PIR 0.218; SM: SP0.965, PIR0.952; LFQ 0.308, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.73 and would be 7.39 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: asr review .
- Sensitivity 85 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- Width 140mm
- Height 208mm
- Depth 226 mm)
- Weight 2.8 kg