What we know about the measurement:
Meyer Sound Ultra X40 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 5950USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Meyer Sound .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 65.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.8
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.65, LW 0.66, SP 0.72, PIR 0.66; SM: SP0.7, PIR0.6; LFQ 1.62, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.1
with an EQ and would be 6.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.57, LW 0.54, SP 0.57, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.87; LFQ 1.62, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.8 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: Data provided by Meyer is high quality above 50Hz-100Hz. Data comes from a GLL file provided by Meyer: configuration is measured at 10m, resolution is 2.5 degrees, signal is aes broadband 20Hz-20kHz, air attenuation is disabled
- Dispersion: 110° horizontal and 50° vertical.
- peak: 138 dB
- m_noise: 132.5 dB
- pink_noise: 130 dB
- b_noise: 131 dB
- Width 318mm
- Height 567mm
- Depth 391 mm)
- Weight 23.6 kg