What we know about the measurement:
Mesanovic RTM10 is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 7500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Mesanovic .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 28.3Hz (resp. 24.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 0.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.6
and would be 8.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.21, LW 0.18, SP 0.31, PIR 0.22; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.88; LFQ 1.02, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.8
with an EQ and would be 8.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.22, LW 0.18, SP 0.29, PIR 0.2; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.93; LFQ 1.02, LFX 23Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.6 and would be 8.5 with a perfect subwoofer.