What we know about the measurement:
LD Systems DDQ12 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 1170USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-LD Systems .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2
and would be 6.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.53, LW 0.5, SP 0.51, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.84; LFQ 1.63, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.9
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.44, LW 0.39, SP 0.45, PIR 0.38; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.63, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.2 and would be 6.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: measured with broadband noise at 2m. DUT is a DDQ12 with a DDQ Sub 212. It is unclear to me if the measurements are correct