What we know about the measurement:
Klipsch R41M is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 150USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 79.8Hz (resp. 74.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.58, SP 0.49, PIR 0.47; SM: SP0.81, PIR0.54; LFQ 0.36, LFX 69Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
with an EQ and would be 7.6 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.44, SP 0.37, PIR 0.33; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.92; LFQ 0.37, LFX 66Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.0 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.