What we know about the measurement:
KEF Reference 1 Meta is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 9000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 45.4Hz (resp. 39.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.57
and would be 8.38 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.318, LW 0.26, SP 0.256, PIR 0.225; SM: SP0.959, PIR0.932; LFQ 0.666, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.18
with an EQ and would be 8.84 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.245, LW 0.193, SP 0.227, PIR 0.163; SM: SP0.976, PIR0.972; LFQ 0.666, LFX 35Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.57 and would be 8.38 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review , asr review .