What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis SCL-1 is a passive inwall speaker that cost around 15000USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-JBL .
- Format of the data is a scanned image .
- Sensitivity: 92.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 50.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.76
and would be 6.08 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.459, LW 0.392, SP 0.471, PIR 0.397; SM: SP0.524, PIR0.316; LFQ 3.4, LFX 50Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.98
with an EQ and would be 8.25 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.337, LW 0.26, SP 0.34, PIR 0.247; SM: SP0.933, PIR0.926; LFQ 3.4, LFX 48Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.76 and would be 6.08 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: avs review. .
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 100° vertical.
- Sensitivity 94 dB
- Impedance 4 Ohm
- peak: 133 dB
- Width 482mm
- Height 1218mm
- Depth 368 mm)
- Weight 80.5 kg