What we know about the measurement:
JBL Synthesis Array 880 is a passive center speaker that cost around 1600USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 90.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 77.6Hz (resp. 64.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.76
and would be 6.51 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.537, LW 0.473, SP 0.482, PIR 0.445; SM: SP0.806, PIR0.647; LFQ 1.915, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.74
with an EQ and would be 7.36 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.529, LW 0.412, SP 0.39, PIR 0.356; SM: SP0.933, PIR0.887; LFQ 1.915, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.76 and would be 6.51 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.