What we know about the measurement:
Genelec 8351B is a active bookshelves speaker that cost around 6000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 35.2Hz (resp. 32.2Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.1
and would be 8.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.32, LW 0.29, SP 0.25, PIR 0.23; SM: SP0.95, PIR0.94; LFQ 0.95, LFX 29Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.3
with an EQ and would be 8.5 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.33, LW 0.28, SP 0.2, PIR 0.19; SM: SP0.98, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.95, LFX 27Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 7.1 and would be 8.4 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Vertical measurement
- Link to Original review.