What we know about the measurement:
GR Research AV123 is a passive center speaker that cost around 500USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 84.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.4Hz (resp. 58.6Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.03
and would be 3.64 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.832, LW 0.725, SP 0.735, PIR 0.672; SM: SP0.121, PIR0.02; LFQ 1.899, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.59
with an EQ and would be 7.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.549, LW 0.432, SP 0.442, PIR 0.366; SM: SP0.86, PIR0.855; LFQ 1.899, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.03 and would be 3.64 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. .