What we know about the measurement:
EAW QX300 is a passive toursound speaker that cost around 3500USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is EAW.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 98.7dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.5Hz (resp. 73.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.09
and would be 7.11 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.421, LW 0.46, SP 0.645, PIR 0.518; SM: SP0.884, PIR0.876; LFQ 2.986, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.96
with an EQ and would be 7.98 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.28, LW 0.285, SP 0.491, PIR 0.36; SM: SP0.897, PIR0.897; LFQ 2.986, LFX 73Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.09 and would be 7.11 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 120° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- peak: 141 dB
- Width 602mm
- Height 602mm
- Depth 505 mm)
- Weight 43 kg