What we know about the measurement:
Dynaudio Emit M10 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 800USD .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 83.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.1Hz (resp. 52.7Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.55
and would be 6.91 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.421, LW 0.382, SP 0.376, PIR 0.341; SM: SP0.735, PIR0.561; LFQ 0.422, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.22
with an EQ and would be 8.42 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.335, LW 0.286, SP 0.231, PIR 0.212; SM: SP0.963, PIR0.951; LFQ 0.557, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.55 and would be 6.91 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.