What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik 24S is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-DB Audiotechnik .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 81.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6
and would be 6.3 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.63, LW 0.49, SP 0.6, PIR 0.52; SM: SP0.79, PIR0.74; LFQ 2.28, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 7.0 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.56, LW 0.45, SP 0.51, PIR 0.44; SM: SP0.9, PIR0.87; LFQ 2.23, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.6 and would be 6.3 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 75° horizontal and 45° vertical.
- peak: 138 dB
- Width 410mm
- Height 800mm
- Depth 420 mm)
- Weight 33.0 kg