What we know about the measurement:
DB Audiotechnik 24S is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is DB Audiotechnik.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 91.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.56
and would be 6.27 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.626, LW 0.489, SP 0.603, PIR 0.507; SM: SP0.793, PIR0.717; LFQ 2.254, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 6.98 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.583, LW 0.445, SP 0.548, PIR 0.446; SM: SP0.912, PIR0.898; LFQ 2.254, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.56 and would be 6.27 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 75° horizontal and 45° vertical.
- peak: 138 dB
- Width 410mm
- Height 800mm
- Depth 420 mm)
- Weight 33.0 kg