What we know about the measurement:
Coda Audio HOPS8 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Coda Audio.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 90.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.5dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.24
and would be 5.95 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.636, LW 0.586, SP 0.647, PIR 0.588; SM: SP0.823, PIR0.693; LFQ 0.949, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.26
with an EQ and would be 5.92 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.591, LW 0.518, SP 0.548, PIR 0.496; SM: SP0.784, PIR0.516; LFQ 0.949, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.24 and would be 5.95 with a perfect subwoofer.