What we know about the measurement:
Coda Audio HOPS8 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Coda Audio .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 80.2dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 60.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4
and would be 6.0 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.64, LW 0.59, SP 0.65, PIR 0.59; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.73; LFQ 1.05, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.7
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.5, LW 0.41, SP 0.47, PIR 0.39; SM: SP0.94, PIR0.92; LFQ 1.04, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.4 and would be 6.0 with a perfect subwoofer.