What we know about the measurement:
BiAmp Community IC6-1152 is a passive liveportable speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-BiAmp .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 89.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 61.5Hz (resp. 51.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.71
and would be 4.03 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.96, LW 0.875, SP 0.754, PIR 0.776; SM: SP0.611, PIR0.457; LFQ 1.674, LFX 49Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.09
with an EQ and would be 6.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.726, LW 0.64, SP 0.573, PIR 0.548; SM: SP0.858, PIR0.807; LFQ 1.353, LFX 42Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.71 and would be 4.03 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Note: data computed at 2 meters.