What we know about the measurement:
Zaph Audio ZA5.2 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 350USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 82.9dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 70.3Hz (resp. 46.9Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-80.0°, 70.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-40.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.57
and would be 7.76 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.412, LW 0.348, SP 0.364, PIR 0.291; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.855; LFQ 0.717, LFX 46Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.51
with an EQ and would be 8.46 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.327, LW 0.288, SP 0.284, PIR 0.204; SM: SP0.945, PIR0.952; LFQ 0.717, LFX 41Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.57 and would be 7.76 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.