What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha VXS5 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 585USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 72.1dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 95.0Hz (resp. 82.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.6
and would be 4.91 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.67, LW 0.592, SP 0.644, PIR 0.555; SM: SP0.52, PIR0.241; LFQ 0.523, LFX 85Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.34
with an EQ and would be 7.54 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.438, LW 0.346, SP 0.479, PIR 0.376; SM: SP0.919, PIR0.894; LFQ 0.523, LFX 79Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.6 and would be 4.91 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 60° horizontal and 60° vertical.
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 114 dB
- Width 176mm
- Height 280mm
- Depth 163 mm)
- Weight 3.6 kg