What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha VXS3F is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 284USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 62.5dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 218.0Hz (resp. 175.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.3dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-60.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.17
and would be 4.43 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.656, LW 0.653, SP 0.695, PIR 0.627; SM: SP0.056, PIR0.114; LFQ 0.058, LFX 170Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.92
with an EQ and would be 6.05 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.391, LW 0.377, SP 0.57, PIR 0.436; SM: SP0.548, PIR0.281; LFQ 0.062, LFX 132Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.17 and would be 4.43 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 75° horizontal and 80° vertical.
- Sensitivity 86 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 105 dB
- Width 184mm
- Height 130mm
- Depth 94 mm)
- Weight 1.0 kg