What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha VXL1-8 is a passive columns speaker that cost around 500USD each .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 69.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 22.4Hz (resp. 206.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.52
and would be 4.34 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.709, LW 0.686, SP 0.612, PIR 0.594; SM: SP0.285, PIR0.089; LFQ 10.0, LFX 194Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.02
with an EQ and would be 5.27 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.452, LW 0.449, SP 0.605, PIR 0.501; SM: SP0.362, PIR0.092; LFQ 0.442, LFX 140Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -0.52 and would be 4.34 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Dispersion: 170° horizontal and 40° vertical.
- Sensitivity 89 dB
- Impedance 8 Ohm
- peak: 111 dB
- Width 54mm
- Height 480mm
- Depth 104 mm)
- Weight 2.1 kg