What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha NS-A638 is a passive bookshelves speaker .
- Quality of the measurement data is unknown .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 88.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 195.8Hz (resp. 90.4Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 1.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 5.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.54
and would be 4.83 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.82, LW 0.684, SP 0.498, PIR 0.582; SM: SP0.814, PIR0.404; LFQ 1.605, LFX 84Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.97
with an EQ and would be 6.57 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.671, LW 0.537, SP 0.453, PIR 0.471; SM: SP0.944, PIR0.852; LFQ 1.391, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.54 and would be 4.83 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.