What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DZR315 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 3400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 82.5Hz (resp. 77.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.57
and would be 5.71 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.686, LW 0.584, SP 0.806, PIR 0.731; SM: SP0.879, PIR0.828; LFQ 2.957, LFX 77Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.32
with an EQ and would be 7.4 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.436, LW 0.359, SP 0.524, PIR 0.438; SM: SP0.952, PIR0.913; LFQ 2.957, LFX 75Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.57 and would be 5.71 with a perfect subwoofer.