What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DZR15 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 2400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 46.2Hz (resp. 40.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.8dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.82
and would be 5.72 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.655, LW 0.597, SP 0.643, PIR 0.599; SM: SP0.751, PIR0.633; LFQ 1.991, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.9
with an EQ and would be 7.8 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.402, LW 0.328, SP 0.35, PIR 0.313; SM: SP0.922, PIR0.886; LFQ 1.991, LFX 40Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.82 and would be 5.72 with a perfect subwoofer.