What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DZR10 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 2400USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 60.0Hz (resp. 53.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.7dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.57
and would be 5.05 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.707, LW 0.724, SP 0.859, PIR 0.803; SM: SP0.823, PIR0.659; LFQ 1.513, LFX 54Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.93
with an EQ and would be 6.3 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.597, LW 0.555, SP 0.645, PIR 0.603; SM: SP0.916, PIR0.824; LFQ 1.513, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.57 and would be 5.05 with a perfect subwoofer.