What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DXR15mkII is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 1700USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 67.0Hz (resp. 61.5Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.0dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.73
and would be 5.44 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.606, LW 0.633, SP 0.769, PIR 0.673; SM: SP0.644, PIR0.552; LFQ 2.607, LFX 61Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.42
with an EQ and would be 7.17 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.442, SP 0.562, PIR 0.462; SM: SP0.89, PIR0.87; LFQ 2.607, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.73 and would be 5.44 with a perfect subwoofer.