What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DBR15 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 940USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 53.0Hz (resp. 50.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.0dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.81
and would be 3.18 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.031, LW 0.909, SP 0.997, PIR 0.94; SM: SP0.522, PIR0.379; LFQ 2.388, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.55
with an EQ and would be 5.92 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.705, LW 0.574, SP 0.745, PIR 0.64; SM: SP0.869, PIR0.822; LFQ 2.388, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 0.81 and would be 3.18 with a perfect subwoofer.