What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DBR12 is a active liveportable speaker that cost around 920USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Yamaha .
- Format of the data is .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 58.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 4.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.9
and would be 5.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.76, LW 0.63, SP 0.65, PIR 0.62; SM: SP0.75, PIR0.66; LFQ 1.85, LFX 56Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.5
with an EQ and would be 7.1 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.54, LW 0.44, SP 0.51, PIR 0.45; SM: SP0.92, PIR0.9; LFQ 1.87, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.9 and would be 5.5 with a perfect subwoofer.