What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DBR12 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 920USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 63.0Hz (resp. 58.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-40.0°, 40.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.8
and would be 5.4 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.762, LW 0.631, SP 0.65, PIR 0.612; SM: SP0.747, PIR0.623; LFQ 1.858, LFX 58Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.34
with an EQ and would be 6.99 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.584, LW 0.449, SP 0.496, PIR 0.434; SM: SP0.925, PIR0.891; LFQ 1.858, LFX 60Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.8 and would be 5.4 with a perfect subwoofer.