What we know about the measurement:
Yamaha DBR10 is an active liveportable speaker that cost around 740USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is medium .
- Origin of the data is Yamaha.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 69.0Hz (resp. 63.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.1dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 2.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 50.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-30.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.66
and would be 5.41 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.794, LW 0.681, SP 0.74, PIR 0.713; SM: SP0.87, PIR0.793; LFQ 1.448, LFX 63Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.55
with an EQ and would be 6.36 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.632, LW 0.513, SP 0.592, PIR 0.531; SM: SP0.905, PIR0.795; LFQ 1.448, LFX 64Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 2.66 and would be 5.41 with a perfect subwoofer.