What we know about the measurement:
XSA Labs Vanguard is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 80.6dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 87.9Hz (resp. 68.8Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.6dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 7.3dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.21
and would be 5.95 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.645, LW 0.565, SP 0.462, PIR 0.482; SM: SP0.8, PIR0.571; LFQ 0.664, LFX 62Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.49
with an EQ and would be 7.85 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.46, LW 0.387, SP 0.302, PIR 0.289; SM: SP0.978, PIR0.943; LFQ 0.664, LFX 51Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 3.21 and would be 5.95 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: asr review. Links to other reviews: diy review .