What we know about the measurement:
Wharfedale Pro Delta X10 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 640USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Wharfedale Pro.
- Format of the data is a GLL file .
- Sensitivity: 89.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 10m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 100.0Hz (resp. 90.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 10.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.13
and would be 1.38 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.205, LW 1.147, SP 1.358, PIR 1.23; SM: SP0.5, PIR0.164; LFQ 1.733, LFX 95Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.09
with an EQ and would be 3.31 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 1.025, LW 1.003, SP 1.293, PIR 1.131; SM: SP0.807, PIR0.675; LFQ 1.198, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.13 and would be 1.38 with a perfect subwoofer.