What we know about the measurement:
Wharfedale Pro Delta X10 is a passive liveportable speaker that cost around 640USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is low .
- Origin of the data is Vendors-Wharfedale Pro .
- Format of the data is .
- Sensitivity: 79.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 100.0Hz (resp. 90.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.8dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 10.1dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-30.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 10.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.0
and would be 1.5 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 1.21, LW 1.15, SP 1.36, PIR 1.24; SM: SP0.5, PIR0.23; LFQ 1.94, LFX 92Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 1.4
with an EQ and would be 3.7 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.98, LW 0.95, SP 1.24, PIR 1.09; SM: SP0.82, PIR0.72; LFQ 1.48, LFX 47Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is -2.0 and would be 1.5 with a perfect subwoofer.