What we know about the measurement:
Wharfedale Linton 85th Anniversary is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 1000USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ErinsAudioCorner.
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 85.4dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 51.3Hz (resp. 41.0Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to -0.2dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 1.9dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-70.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-10.0°, 30.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.94
and would be 7.75 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.344, LW 0.275, SP 0.334, PIR 0.266; SM: SP0.792, PIR0.745; LFQ 1.179, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.71
with an EQ and would be 8.29 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.335, LW 0.266, SP 0.308, PIR 0.233; SM: SP0.88, PIR0.923; LFQ 1.161, LFX 33Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 5.94 and would be 7.75 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to original Review: eac review. Links to other reviews: yt review , tnr review , tas review , whf review .