What we know about the measurement:
Wharfedale EVO 4.1 is a passive bookshelves speaker that cost around 800USD for a pair .
- Quality of the measurement data is high .
- Origin of the data is ASR .
- Format of the data is generated by a Klippel NFS .
- Sensitivity: 86.0dB (avg. 100Hz-1kHz for 2.83V measured at 1m)
- -3dB (resp. -6db) point v.s. reference is at 90.8Hz (resp. 48.3Hz).
- Reference level is normalised to 0.5dB computed over the frequency range [300.0Hz, 5000.0Hz].
- Frequency deviation is 3.4dB over the same frequency range.
- Horizontal directivity is (-50.0°, 60.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Vertical directivity is (-20.0°, 20.0°) between 1kHz and 10kHz. Angle computed for +/-6dB.
- Tonality (Preference) Score
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8
and would be 6.9 with a
- Details: NBD: ON 0.51, LW 0.46, SP 0.41, PIR 0.37; SM: SP0.83, PIR0.69; LFQ 0.55, LFX 43Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 6.4
with an EQ and would be 8.2 with a
perfect subwoofer and the same EQ.
- Details: NBD: ON 0.37, LW 0.33, SP 0.31, PIR 0.26; SM: SP0.97, PIR0.96; LFQ 0.56, LFX 38Hz
- Tonality (Preference) Score is 4.8 and would be 6.9 with a perfect subwoofer.
- Link to Original review.